Western University College recommends APA style for student papers and reports. APA Style is one of several commonly accepted styles for academic work, and is the most commonly used writing style for social science disciplines. For assistance with APA Style, attend the APA Style Workshop and refer to the following resources:
- Publication of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
MBA Thesis Writing Manual
If you are currently writing an MBA Thesis, or are considering enrolling in BA399 for your culminating project, download Lincoln University's MBA Thesis Writing Manual (44-page PDF) to assist you throughout the process. Reading this manual from cover to cover should be your first step in preparing. You will also find bound copies of this manual in the Library.
Find student research guides on the LU Library Wiki: http://lulibrary.pbworks.com
The Wiki lists resources in the following areas:
- Business Resources
- Diagnostic Imaging Resources
- Writing Style Guides (APA, etc.)
- Thesis & Dissertation Resources
- Career Resources
Resources in the Library
- Visit the library’s “Research & Writing” collection
- Find e-books in eBrary Academic Complete using search terms like: Academic writing; Dissertations; Report writing; Research – Methodology; etc.
- Here are a few relevant titles in the eBrary electronic database: